Monday, October 31, 2011

this one is for you girl, for all the wrong things that you did

you are a fake with your friends, but listen to me, because this is the last time that I tell you that if you are wrong you must find the correct way by yourself. I'm tired to tell you all the things that you can or cannot do, and from now you'll do everything without me, because you would know that I'm just another enemy, because friends don't fuck the person that the other one love; You should know it.

And this is also for you, for you baby boy, because you must stop thinking with your suck, and I know that you love fuck, but if you are sorry, it's very late, you have to think before you act.
I think that we all have the things that we really have to have, so if you don't change, you probably be lonely, and with a lot of bitches with you.
But I want to say something, because I want you to know that now I know that you don't really love anyone, and you deserve the worst, boy..

No comments:

Post a Comment