Saturday, November 5, 2011

all aboard baby

I mean if you're ready to love me. No if you are ready to love somebody, I mean to love me as I am.
And if I tell you some things that you don't want to hear, think that I tell you because I really adore you, but I love you as you are, not like your friends love you.
This is the last time I probably tell you this, because I'm high, I'm the boss, you should know it. I want you to know that I love you, I love you from the start, your eyes changed my way to appreciate the life, your smile made me happy (I mean in the past, not now), your body made me fell insecure, your hands made me fell chills.. I want you to know that you deserve the best, but without me. I'm tired of suffering, suffering for you.
Please let me go..
let me go forever..
I still love you T

No comments:

Post a Comment