Saturday, November 6, 2010

do you remember ?

¿Recuerdas?
Esa fue la primera, una que decía tal que así:

cos when the sun comes out on a rainy day
and i thought I'll never love again without my saint
there you are (there you are, you are, you are, you are, you are)
there you are
when the times got hard they said you'll leave
turns out you were the only one that stood by me
there you are.

Esa, que puede que nos hiciese invencibles. Esa que me dijiste en su día que era para mí.

Y más tarde vino otra, ¿la recuerdas? Supongo que perfectamente.


I know it would be awkward running into you that way
it was okay 'til you said that word to me
oh no you didnt just call me friend
oh no I must be hearing things
you can call me wrong
you can call me right
but dont you call me friend tonight
oh no you didnt just say we're through
oh no I aint never gettin over you
tell me that I'm crazy chasing you again
oh ohh, but dont you call me friend.

Esta, que nos hizo inseparables, en mí tú, en tí yo.


Y hace poco, llegó la definitiva, la más esperada, aquella en la que se basa la perfecta definicón de un mejor amigo.

I know that without him I wouldn’t feel like this
Nothing ever makes me feel like this
Wouldn’t be the same if he went away
And I keep on counting
Every breath I take, every little breath
I wouldn’t be the same if he went away
If he went away ay, ay, ay, ay.


Gracias, por todos esos momentos que nos hicieron felices, por ayudarme a sacarlos adelante.
Eres esa persona que superó las perfectas espectativas de eso a lo que todos llaman, "mejor amigo".

No comments:

Post a Comment